This Survey Library is organized into two shelves:
Shelf 1. Standards: development sector standards that guide the design of standardized surveys.
Shelf 2. Surveys: standardized surveys ready for your adaptation and use.
Standards assist you in gathering, understanding, and using high quality data for decision making. When you and other organizations use a common standard in addition to the same standardized survey, the data generated is comparable across different cultural and geographical contexts.
What are Sector Standards?
Inventories of sector standards are presented on Shelf 1. Once you select a standard off the shelf, you may begin exploring the standard’s key information within the Standard Specification Form (SSF). Each SSF contains the following information:
- What the standard measures
- Priority indicators
- Link to SDGs
- Key users of the standard
- How users analyze data
- How users act on data
- How users create reports aligned with the standard
- Where users submit reports
- Languages in which standard is available
- Standardized survey templates (available for adaptation and use)
- Link to Standardized Survey Profile form (SSP)
- Standardized data visualization dashboards
What are Standardized Surveys?
- Date survey was last updated
- Current version of the survey
- Languages in which survey is available
- Hard copy of survey
- Excel version of survey
- Link to Standard Specification Form (SSF)
- A digitized version in Akvo Flow for your immediate adaptation and use